Karen Dinmore MBACP pNLP at Advance offers professional Counselling to a wide range of clients, working in line with the Ethics of the BACP British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy.
Who I Work With
I work with a variety of clients and issues including Abuse, Anxiety, Bereavement, Bullying, Compulsive Hoarding, Depression, Family Issues, Fears and Phobias, OCD, PTSD, Relationship Issues, Self Esteem, Self Harm, Separation and Divorce, Sexuality, Stress, Trauma, Work Issues.
How I Work
Sessions are usually weekly for 50 minutes, I offer both short and long term therapy, all sessions are confidential and take place in a secure and safe environment, I am happy to discuss frequency of sessions to meet individual needs.
As an Integrative Counsellor I work with the main approaches to counselling practice including Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Humanistic Person Centred Theory and Psychotherapeutic Counselling.
I'm based in Bicester Oxfordshire conveniently placed for both Buckinghamshire and Northamptonshire and can offer free parking immediately outside.
I offer an initial Free of Charge 20 min meeting session, to see how we may work together.
My fees thereafter are £35.00 per 50 min session. Clients may have as few or as many sessions as they feel appropriate.
- Member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy
- I hold Diplomas in Integrative Therapeutic Counselling, Psychotherapeutic Counselling and Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- As well as working in private practice, In house Counsellor / Psychotherapist Cat B male prison
- Member of the Virgin Atlantic Airways Emergency Support Team
- Bereavement for Sobell House Hospice Oxfordshire
- Team Leader Virgin Atlantic Airways Flying without Fear
- Registered Neuro Linguistic Practitioner trained by Dr Richard Bandler
Karen Dinmore - 07887 560 307
Address: Advance Therapy, Bicester, Oxfordshire